Commercial and Residential Buildings
Key areas of experience include, project feasibility studies, investigation, design, project management and construction monitoring. The service offered include:
- Providing conceptual design solutions, in liaison with other disciplines
- Design energy efficient structures as per the green building regulations
- Handling applications to the authorities
- Conversant with South African National Standard (SANS) and other relevant international standards
Reservoirs and Water Retaining Structures
Services offered include:
• Conceptual design and cost estimation
• Detailed design to produce ACF drawings for contractors
• Project management and construction monitoring
Our engineers have been involved with planning, design, implementation of industrial plant related structures for Sasol plants, Eskom power stations, Mines etc.. Our services include:
• Conceptualising and design of industrial structures
• Feasibility studies for plant extensions of exiting plant and development of new industrial structures.
• Familiar with various industrial structure design codes
• Structural evaluation and analysis of existing structures
• Quality management during construction.
• Design of dynamically loaded structures
Bridges and Culverts
Robust engineer’s structural engineers are well experienced in the design of bridges and culverts for both highways and provincial roads.
• Design of long span post tensioned concrete bridge decks
• Conceptual design and modelling
• Railway bridge design
• Construction monitoring and management